Air Duct Cleaning in Aurora, IL
Aurora Duct Cleaning Service Professionals – (630) 318-1200
The air ducts in your home collect dust, debris, and other detritus as time goes on. Breathing in all of those particulates can be a problem. Charles McDuffee Co. Heating & Air Conditioning has the solution with our air duct cleaning services!
Our family-run business has been tackling all sorts of HVAC-related issues ever since our founding in 1950. With experience like ours and a long list of satisfied client testimonials, we believe we should be your first and only choice for air duct cleaning services in Aurora, Illinois.
Request air duct cleaning service at any time to begin.
Signs You Need Air Duct Cleaning Services
There are some signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you need to consult a professional. If you notice any of the following signs, we highly suggest that you schedule air duct cleaning.
Signs that you should clean your air ducts include the following:
- Your air ducts are clogged with dust or debris
- Your air filters are clogged
- There is poor airflow in your home
- There are odd sounds coming from your ductwork
- There are signs of mold or mildew either inside or outside your HVAC system
- There is an unpleasant smell in your home and you can't locate the source of it
- Your utility bills have spiked
- Your home has just undergone a major repair
- There are signs of a rodent infestation in your air ducts
- Your home feels dusty, or becomes dusty very quickly
Air duct cleaning services are a great preventative tactic that will help to ensure that your HVAC systems are working at optimal levels.
When Should I Get My Air Ducts Cleaned?
Not sure if your air ducts should be cleaned out? Our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals are here to help you decide on what sort of service you need. We would be happy to sit down with you, discuss your air quality concerns, and explain how air duct cleaning could benefit you and your family.
When you should consider scheduling air duct services sooner than later:
- Mold growth: Any indication of mold or fungal growth on any component of your heating or air conditioning system is a serious problem. Breathing in spores can be a health hazard. Proper air duct cleaning can clear it out before anyone gets sick.
- Vermin infestation: If an exterminator has been called to your home to be rid of pests under the floorboards or in the walls, then you must consider how they have likely also infested your air ducts. Scheduling an air duct cleaning with us and we will be there as soon as possible to clean them out.
- Clogs: Sometimes there is so much dust in a system, you can visibly see clogs around the air duct ports. You might also notice some rooms get barely any airflow, which can be caused by clogs.
- Allergies: If you or a family member have bad, year-round allergies that cannot seem to be alleviated by other means, you should consider air duct cleaning. It is possible that particulates built up in the vents are worsening your allergies.
- Elapsed time: As a general rule, air duct cleaning is something you should consider every few years, if not more often. With cleaned ducts, your living space will feel more comfortable, which is something everyone deserves.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Professional air duct cleaning services may offer you and your family a number of great benefits.
Some of the best benefits of air duct cleaning services include the following:
- Improved indoor air quality in our home
- The elimination of unpleasant odors
- Improved HVAC performance and efficiency
- A cleaner and more hygienic home environment
- The elimination of harmful allergens and irritants (such as pollen or airborne contaminants)
- Helps to prevent a fire by eliminating fire hazards related to your HVAC systems
- Improved airflow within your home
- Added longevity to your HVAC system and air filters
- The prevention of potentially costly damages
- The elimination of pests within your ducts
- The prevention of mold buildup
Contact our team of air duct cleaning professionals at Charles McDuffee Co. to learn more about the many benefits offered by professional air duct cleaning services. When you request a service, our HVAC experts will thoroughly inspect and clean your air ducts, so that you and your family can enjoy the indoor air quality that you truly deserve.
How Often Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
Our air duct cleaning professionals at Charles McDuffee Co. Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that you get your air ducts cleaned at least once every two years. If you have any pets, we recommend getting your air ducts cleaned more frequently, such as once a year.
Cleaning your air ducts is important for ensuring that your home has clean and healthy indoor air quality. It will also help to ensure that your HVAC system is functioning at optimal levels.
Breathe Easy with Our Air Duct Cleaning Services in Aurora, IL
With three generations having owned and operated Charles McDuffee Co. Heating & Air Conditioning, you can say we take pride in our work. When you need an air duct cleaning service, call (630) 318-1200 to talk to our team of HVAC service pros about what is going on and how we can fix it. You can rest assured that highly experienced and genuinely friendly technicians will be on the job!
Financing Options Available
Family Owned & Operated Since 1950
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Factory Certified Technicians
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured